REGISTRATION & FEES
- Spaces are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis, all registrations should be submitted through the ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM and NO WALK-IN ENROLMENT will be accepted on-site.
- NO RESERVATION/ENROLMENT BY PHONE OR EMAIL WILL BE ACCEPTED. Places will only be reserved when the online registration and payment is completed.
- All registration must be completed through the online registration system accurately. If you have any problem while putting in the registration, please contact Crux Professional Limited (Crux) (Tel: 94828054) or the Active Kids office (Tel: 2872-1204/2872-1205 Email: email@example.com) for assistance.
- Office Hours: Monday – Friday at 9am – 6pm (excluding public holidays)
- Registration fees must be paid through the online registration system by using paypal or Visa/Master card. No cash or cheque payment will be accepted unless special arrangements were arranged by our Administrators.
- Email confirmation to confirm the place will be sent to participants once the registration is accepted.
- Please bring along the email confirmation to the competition for verification.
- All payment is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- Crux and Active Kids Sports Club shall have the final authority to reject any registration if there are any discrepancies between the child’s skill level and the competition, age limit and requirement, even if payment has been settled.
- Crux and Active Kids Sports Club reserves the right to times, venues and dates at its discretion. Parents will be notified of any changes in advance whenever possible.
- Crux and Active Kids Sports Club reserves the right to cancel the competition due to insufficient enrolments. Payment will be refunded in this case.
- By submitting this enrollment, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY AND TO PAY FOR SUCH ENROLLMENTS AND TRANSACTIONS. YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS APPLIES TO ALL RECORDS RELATING TO ALL TRANSACTIONS YOU ENTER INTO ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING NOTICES OF CANCELLATION, POLICIES, AND APPLICATIONS.
CANCELLATION AND ABSENCES
- Any request for withdrawal after confirmation is issued is not allowed and NO REFUND can be made.
- No refund will be made, unless the competition is cancelled due to insufficient numbers. No refund or credit will be given for a student who misses the competition for any reason.
- In the event of bad weather situations or an increasing trend of influenza cases, the competition may be cancelled. Guardians will be contacted via SMS text message at least 45 minutes prior to session commencement if cancellation is to be made.
- Participants will be offered a replacement competition in January if the competition is cancellation due to bad weather and NO REFUND will be made.
- When black rainstorm signal or Typhoon Signal 8 or above is raised, the competition will be automatically cancelled.
CAR PARKING, DROP OFF AND PICK UP POLICY FOR NON-MEMBER
Car parking arrangement / Drop off & pick up arrangement
- NO PARKING is available. Public transportation is recommended.
- Parents or guardians who drive and need to drop off or pick up their kids CANNOT come inside the Sports Centre or stop at the front gate.
PARENT AND GUARDIAN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Children will meet at the venue mentioned in the competition details. We recommend parents and guardians of children under the age of 8 to remain on site for the duration of the event.
- Once the event is complete, guardians will be required to pick the students up from the same designated spot.
- Children and guardians shall obey the rules and regulations governing IHP facilities.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND MEDIA CONSENT
Crux and Active Kids Sports Club may use photos or videos taken during the event for use in promotional materials and on our website. These photos or videos will not be passed onto third parties. If you do not wish us to use photos or videos that include your children, please contact us.
COLLECTION OF PERSONNAL DATA
The personal data you provide in this form will be used for your application, admission to the competition, education and general marketing purposes. We will also provide you with further information about our programmes / courses. You always have the right to request us to stop using your personal data for marketing communications to inform you of our programs by sending a written unsubscribe request to Active Kids Sports Club at any time. All reasonable steps will be taken to ensure that data will be kept secure against unauthorised access, loss, disclosure or destruction in line with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486).
I hereby affirm that my child is in good physical condition to exercise. His/her participation is purely voluntary and in no way mandated by The University of Hong Kong. Also, I understand that I can stop his/her competition anytime if he/she has any discomfort or even without any particular reason. In no event shall Crux Professional Limited, The University of Hong Kong, their officers, employees, or agents be held liable for any injury, death, or property loss which we may suffer during the activities if caused by either our own negligence, inadequacies in health and fitness or by accident.